Father's Day Weekend and A Detroit Tiger's Game

       The last week or so has been pretty busy.  For Father's Day weekend we went to Greenfield Village for our third annual Motor Muster.  I invited my brother and his family on Saturday.  My niece Bailey brought her friend Annie with her.
The Teenager Pic-a-nic
1955 Packard Clipper at the Smith's Creek Depot
      I got to ride on the 1919 Hershel-Spillman Carousel with my nephew Nathan.  He was fascinated with how the horses go up and down and how the cymbals and pipe organ works.
My brother took the kids for a train ride around the village.
1955 Buick Super
Model T Ride
Model T Hack Ride
Daggett Farmhouse
       Our friends Bill and Coleen met us at the village on Sunday.  Keith and I went on the train with them and also for a Model T ride.  It was really hot all weekend long, but we still had a good time. 
Keith took us to a Detroit Tigers game last week.  The Tigers won 5 to the Seattle Mariners 1
 Erich photobombed our selfies! lol
Comerica Park and Fox Theatre
      Keith took a quick cruise past the Packard plant after the game.  It's nice to see that the "grass" is being cut and there isn't a bunch of garbage and debris all over the place.  It's exciting that there is progress taking place at the plant and I look forward to seeing what happens in the future.

                                
                                                                   ~Marcie 

                                                        

Comments

Popular Posts