November


      Wow!  I didn't realize that it's been 6 weeks since I've posted a blog entry.  September and October seems to have flown by with Erich in marching band.  I have been driving him back and forth to the High School for band practice, football games and competitions.  I treated Erich with a visit to Blake's Apple Orchard towards in September.  He picked some apples for me and we bought apple cider and donuts, a pumpkin, peaches and corn.  It's become an annual outing for the two of us.
Keith and I have gone to the home games at the High School to watch the game and the marching band.  I've really enjoyed going to the games. It makes me feel like a HS kid again! lol  We've also gone to other High Schools for Flight One Competitions and loved watching all the bands.
                               Keith and I cheering on the Marching Crusaders [selfie] lol
                                We went to Greenfield Village for the Old Car Festival.
                           Keith and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary on October 18th.
      I met my childhood friend Debbie at Greenfield Village.  We haven't seen each other in over 30 years.  In a way it was like time hasn't passed--we picked up where we left off.
                                                             The Old Grist Mill
      Erich, Stephenie, Ryan and I met my brother and his family at Westview Cider & Donuts Barn.
                                                       My neices Alex and Bailey.
                                                Nathan, great uncle Terry, Ryan and Erich
                                                                  My nephew James.
   For Keith's birthday we celebrated Oktoberfest.  I made Jaegerschnitzel, spaetzle & apfelsauerkraut.
                     I schlepped the Hallowe'en decorations up from the dungeon and decorated.
                            I baked 3 dozen sugar cookies to decorate with Stephenie and Ryan.
   
      My friend Debbie and I met at Vinsetta Grill for dinner on October 30th.  It was so much fun.
     
      The floor in the ladies room is made with pennies with a clear coating over them.  It's so neat!  The food is good too and there's so much to look at in this historic building in Royal Oak, Michigan.  I can't wait to meet with Debbie again.  There's so many great venues to go to in Metro Detroit.

       I hope everyone had a great October.  I'm going to post about Hallowe'en soon.  Stephenie and Steven brought Ryan to our house to have dinner and to go begging in our neighborhood.  It's so nice to have a little one in the family again.

                                                 
                                                                 
                                                                         ~Marcie


Comments

Popular Posts