June Birthdays

                                                                           Mimi and Stephenie
            Today is my Mama's birthday.  My mother went home to be with the Lord five years ago.  I always feel a little blue around Mother's day until June 11th.  It's a little bittersweet to see the May and June flowers that Mama gave me, blooming in my garden.  They are, however, a lovely reminder that life goes on.  It's comforting to know that I will see my parents again in heaven with the Lord.
                                                    Debbie Reardon Iris and Mimi's Pink Peony
      Stephenie's 30th birthday is in June.   It's hard to believe that 'my girl' is thirty!  My mom loved that Stephenie's birthday was in June.  Stephenie's husband Steve turned 30 this month also.
                                                            Peony, Thyme and Lavender
                                                                                  Lady's Mantle
      Erich's birthday is next week.  He requested Mimi's Lemon Lovely Cake.  Erich also has a wish-list of things that he would like for his birthday.  He put one list on the island in the kitchen--- in plain sight for Keith and I to find.  He also put a reminder on the fridge, and another one on the garage entry door.  Lol! 

             Erich's wish-lists are a reminder that June birthdays----are something to look forward to!
                                                                                  ~Marcie


     

Comments

Popular Posts