The Magical History Tour at The Henry Ford Museum

       Sandy, Erich and I went to The Magical History Tour at the Henry Ford on July 12th.  It's really a must-see for anyone who enjoys a Beatles song every now and then, or for someone whose a die-hard fan!  And you have until September 18th to get the the Henry Ford to check it out!  It's really interesting and there is so much to see.  The exhibit covers George, Paul, John and Ringo's pre-Beatles to their post-Beatles solo careers.  There is a lot of rare original photos, instruments, memorabilia, clothing, and even interactive centers.
 Girls at the Battersea Funfair
The Beatles [Ringo's] Ludwig Drumset -----[a replica of] The Cavern Club Liverpool, England
George, Paul and John
 The Beatles Flip Your Wig Game [lol]
Erich checking out one of several interactive centers.
     It's really hard for me to pick a favorite Beatles song because their style changed so much in a relatively short time and I like several from each "era".  'In My Life', 'The Long and Winding Road' and 'Something' are a few of my favorites.  My mother loved 'Yesterday' and so do I.  If you'd like to share your favorite Beatles song/songs I'd love to hear from you.

                                                            
                                                                             
                                                                      ~Marcie

Comments

Popular Posts