Anniversary Celebration




Saturday evening Keith and I celebrated  seventeen years of marriage built on love, trust, mutual respect---- our faith, and  commitment to the vows that we took before the Lord, family and friends.   I thank God for the many  blessings that He provides for us each day.  We truly have so much to be thankful for.  I'm so glad that we can count each other in good times and through rough times.   I look forward to making the most of the days and years ahead of us.       




 Keith,
      Thank you for making the past 17 years the best years of my life.  No matter where we go and even when we are doing something ordinary around the house----I enjoy spending time with you.  You are my best friend, a wonderful husband and father.  My hope and prayer is that the Lord will continue to keep us in His care and bless us with good health and many years to come. 

                                                     I love you,
                                                           Marcie

 
      

Comments

Popular Posts